Olivehorse, in conjunction with SAP UK, are delighted to be hosting an exclusive and complimentary customer event entitled;
"Leverage SAP IBP for Inventory Planning and Vendor Collaboration"
Whether an existing SAP IBP user or not, these focussed customer breakfast briefings invite you to discover how SAP's IBP product, in conjunction with SAP Ariba, can make the difference to your supply chain. Note that the two sessions are the same content - only the location is different to hopefully allow you to attend.
The event will also allow you to network with fellow SAP customers, talk to Olivehorse and SAP experts about any specific IBP questions you may have and to understand the practical steps you can take to plan your inventory an collaborate with vendors through SAP IBP.
- Welcome & general SAP IBP update and roadmap
- Leveraging Multistage stage inventory optimisation and Demand Driven MRP using the SAP IBP for Inventory application
- Understand the differences between the types of inventory calculation available in SAP IBP for Inventory
- Demo of multi stage Inventory
- The benefits of running SAP IBP for inventory 'as a service'
- Generate safety stock proposals using latest technology to drive supply chain inventory
- Integrating SAP IBP for inventory results into SAP IBP for Supply, SAP APO and other supply chain planning solutions
- Enabling end to end collaboration with your vendors for direct procurement and subcontracting using SAP IBP and SAP Ariba integration.
- How does SAP APO subcontracting compare to Vendor collaboration powered by Ariba?
- Provide network demand for supply validation and commitment (Demo)
For those who have detailed questions or would like to understand more about SAP IBP on the day, we are offering a pre-booked hour long deep-dive session after the main briefing has closed with either Olivehorse or SAP. Please indicate on the registration form if you would like to book a deep-dice session.
Our South venue is ideally located in London next to Paddington Station at the Novotel (W2 6BD), and our North venue is located at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester (M11 3FF) where SAP are the official “Cloud Software Provider” and a trusted technology advisor of City Football Group.
Use the form below to register today, and we look forward to seeing you in either London on the 1st March or Manchester on the 18th April.
If you have any questions on the event, then please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olivehorse & SAP